I’m very eagerly looking forward to March 8th. Honestly, I’m counting the days. That’s when my very favorite game developer ever, BioWare, puts out the sequel to one of my very favorite video games, Dragon Age. That’s right folks, Dragon Age 2 comes out on March 8th. Hopefully you got your preorder in before January 11th.
But I’ve got to say, there were a few things from Dragon Age that I’m hoping not to encounter in Dragon Age 2. Things that were so horrific, annoying, frustrating, or just plain ridiculous, that I never want to see them again. Please add anything I missed in the comments.
- Forex Margin The Fade. Okay, okay, I can understand that it’s a very real part of the world, and while I’m sure it’s cool to develop and show, it’s awful. In all the additional playthroughs of Dragon Age that I started, every single one is stopped in the Fade. Why’s that? It sucks. There’s no possibility of tenting, or having help from your party members (until the HARD final battle), and the music! That is the stuff of nightmares. And Niall…drives me crazy. I wish there was a slapping option built in the game just for him.
- bt shares buy or sell 2016 Isolde. Enough said. Watch this video and you’ll understand why. If you watch this whole video without pausing it…and without running away screaming or sticking cotton balls in your ears so they don’t start bleeding, you deserve an achievement or trophy.
- breakdance 3gp free download Broodmothers. Especially the ones in Awakening. That was the easiest fight of my life. Kind of a letdown after the ridiculously difficult battle in Dragon Age: Origins. All I know is…I hate tentacles. And Broodmothers.
- what is a swap in forex Any Rituals that Require my Lover to Sleep with Anyone Else. ‘Nuff said.
- binary options how to determine the time Zevran. Sorry, Calamitybird, but I get seriously creeped out by him turning everything into a sexual innuendo. Even if that’s what Wadoobie & I do on an hourly basis. Maybe it’s the accent.
- the mathematics of options trading download Too Much Time Spent Underground. Yes, I found the dwarves missions fascinating, but still. I felt like half my game was spent underground. The political intrigue, the Deep Roads, Oghren’s wife, the golems… I was dying for fresh air when I finally left that place. I can’t imagine what it was like for those people who are claustrophobic.
- three good cheap stocks worth buying Inventory Management. I’m a person who hoardes things. My first entire playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins, I was incredibly frustrated that I had so much stuff, and so little space. I hated selling things. But I realized it was a necessity. I particularly hated the Mage’s Tower because once you were in the Tower, you really couldn’t sell anything until you were completely done going through the Tower. That drove me nuts. And yes, I would walk all the way back through the Deep Roads just to sell things.
- putting guinea pigs up for adoption Not Being Able to Talk to your Teammates Directly. In Dragon Age: Awakening, you couldn’t start a conversation with your teammates directly. That absolutely bothered me to no end. I felt it limited what I could learn about my teammates. Why don’t they want to talk to me, I would wonder. Oh, I’ve gotta stand in front to a statue and be able to talk, or stare at a tree? Interesting. I mean, I like that it was creative and inventive, but I also want to talk to them normally as well.
- Jobs Online Trading Dogs at the Camp. Now don’t get me wrong. I think dogs are adorable. But that damn Mabari Hound just kept barking away while I was trying to have a sexy conversation with Alistair. Alistair would be saying something sweet, but all I could hear was “Woof, woof!!!”.
- digito binario o bit People that Die Right After a Conversation. This bugs the hell outta me. I have healing potions, I have spells to heal, and yet, somehow, they die IMMEDIATELY after you end the conversation with them. This one got me so mad, I wrote a whole post about it.
What would you hate to see in Dragon Age 2?